Jordan Boots – Director
- Played at Vermillion High School and averaged 26.0 points and 4.0 rebounds as a senior…scored 1,275 points for his high school career. Was a Class ‘A’ All-State player his senior year and earned All-Conference and All-Region awards.
- Played five years at the University of South Dakota where he played in 123 games for the Coyotes.
- Has coached for five years in youth basketball in the area along with four years at Tea Area.
Phone: 605-675-9227 Email: email@example.com
Kendra Lindblad – Director of Girls Basketball
- Bachelors Degree in Exercise Science
- 5 Years College basketball and weight training Experience
- Played five years as a Lady T at Dakota State University
- DSU Record Book 8th – 3 pointers made in a game (6)
- High school 1,000 point scorer
Phone: 320-226-6466 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Dwight Walker II – Director of Boys Basketball
- Played HS Basketball, was a guard at East Union High School in Manteca, California
- Played football from 6th grade through High School
- Attended Chabot Junior College in Hayward California
- Earned a football scholarship to Missouri Valley in Marshall Missouri (Defensive Back)
- Coached AAU boys basketball (16u) in California
- Currently coaching, training, and developing youth basketball in the Sioux Falls Area
Phone: 510-612-0904 Email: email@example.com